The Wired65 Human Capital Institute Regional Summit will bring the Human Capital Development community of the 26-county Indiana and Kentucky region together on an unprecedented scale.
For the first time in the region’s history, the human capital development community will look at the workforce challenges we face as 26-county regional economy and discuss how to meet those challenges as a region.
The Backdrop – Fort Knox:
At the summit, you will learn about the transformation at Fort Knox – A transformation brought about by the Army’s Human Resource Center of Excellence being established there – and the effects this transformation may have on area employers and human capital development professionals. With every challenge comes opportunity. We’ll explore how can we leverage the changes at Fort Knox to become a magnet for knowledge-based organizations, including those that provide ancillary services to the Army’s Recruiting, Market Research and Human Resource communities.
- The Regional Picture – Challenges, Opportunities & Best Practices
- Hear about best practices throughout our region presented first hand from those who were instrumental in turning challenges into opportunities.
- Learn about an exciting new tool available right now to further regional collaboration.
- Hear results of a comprehensive employer survey that provides regionally relevant and current labor market intelligence upon which we can all capitalize.
- Explore break-away ideas, game-changing strategies and new models that your organization and the region at large can adopt.
Who will attend?
At this event, you will network with regional HR leaders and Recruitment executives from businesses, corporations, government and educational institutions.
Commanding General of
US Army Accessions
Special Assistant to
President & CEO
Greater Louisville Inc.
Finally, we’ll explore the idea of adopting a shared vision to establish our region as a center of excellence in human capital development. Think of the prospects it can offer. How that can make us all stronger? How it can make your business and our region more competitive in the global market place?