Top Industry Leaders You Won't Want to Miss
Opening Keynote Addresses:
|Doug Conant, CEO Campbell Soup||Stan Slap, Author/Corporate Strategist|
Innovation Channel Podcast on TotalPicture Radio
Chris Grams, the Management Innovation Exchange Community Guide, will lead Gary Hamel’s 2011 HCI Human Capital M-Prize winners in a panel discussion showcasing their award-winning creative ideas. The award was focused on enabling communities of passion in our organizations.
From A to Z: Engagement Across Critical Employee Segments
A recent survey revealed that an average of 35-40% of all key leadership employees are currently eyeing new positions, primarily at competitive corporations. Smart organizations understand the critical need to implement effective engagement strategies to lock-in key talent through the latest and most innovative initiatives, but what really works and how do you implement these strategies with limited budgets and resources? The HCI Engagement and Retention conference is designed to help all organizations, especially small and mid-sized companies, dig down to the real-life solutions that are guaranteed to drive employee engagement process throughout your workforce, regardless of its size.
This unique Engagement Event takes a fresh approach by looking at the specific employee segments with an aim at what works for different generations and high-touch sectors of the workforce. Areas we will be targeting include:
- High Potentials — Learn what connects High Potentials to the organization while motivating them through the development process.
- Gen Y — Find out what means most to this generation and how to effectively balance their need for a fulfilled work-life with new organizational loyalty.
- Senior Leadership — Discover the most effective methods used in getting buy-in from Senior and C-Level executives for engagement initiatives as well as specific strategies to increase their engagement, communication and participation with the workforce.
- Frontline Managers — This sector carries the most direct influence over either engaging or actively disengaging the workforce depending on their own sense of engagement and loyalty to the organization. This may be one of the most critical factors in sustaining real employee engagement.
- Retiring Boomers — Discover how to engage soon to be retired boomers so they're more willing to give back to the organization - including mentoring and imparting critical organizational knowledge to those filling their ranks. Also many retirees will be re-entering the workforce in new capacities; we'll discuss how to best leverage this experienced and highly skilled sector into your organization.
- General Workforce — Find out the most effective methods of bringing together your workforce at every level and price point. We'll find strategies that provide the biggest bang for your buck, and will learn from successful case studies what worked, what to watch out for, and best practices in using engagement to drive loyalty, retention and performance.
Three Days of Learning and Collaboration
Download the Brochure:
2011 Engagement and Retention Conference Attendee BrochureDownload Brochure
Team Discounts Available: Please contact Shane Lennon at 866.538.1909 x1904 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Early Bird Discount Expires Soon — Please Register Now!
For additional information, or if you would like assistance with registration, please contact Barbara Sumanis anytime at 866.538.1909 x2683.
Research, Case Studies and Great New Ideas
Since not every company is the same and not every employee is the same, we're offering effective case studies and proven strategies for every workforce segment. New hires require a comprehensive onboarding program to get engagement off on the right foot, while managers who have suffered from heavier workloads and fewer resources during the recession need to be reinvigorated and reinvested in organizations. Companies need to capitalize on imminent retirees to ensure that their commitment to the organization stays strong and positive, even as they say farewell. We will be addressing these issues with presentations about measurement, strategies, new competencies and best practices to ensure you will leave HCI's Engagement and Retention Conference with concrete knowledge about the ROI of employee engagement, effective methods for measuring it, and implementable ways to develop it in your organization.
In addition we're going from top to bottom — from the solutions that cost nothing to large scalable initiatives that cover the globe. We will uncover premier case studies and scalable initiatives that will quicken the bond between employees and the organization, while increasing overall performance and uniting all levels of the workforce towards a common goal. We'll be addressing the problems you're grappling with today and provide valuable solutions you can execute immediately.
Special Conference Features for Attendees
- Roundtable Benchmarking Discussions — Benchmark with your peers & colleagues — discover best practices and find
- Structured Networking Cocktail Party — Cocktails, business card exchange, and lots of speed meetings
- Blogger's Corner — Live blogging throughout conference to share with your colleagues unable to attend
- Pre-Conference Webcasts — Live sneak peak at highlights from keynote presentations
- Free Gift — Get your "Human Capitalist" baseball cap at the Engagement & Retention conference!
- The HCI Easy-Chair Book Club — Selections, reviews, and favorites from Speakers, Industry Experts, and HCI Practice and Community Leaders
- The White Paper Lounge — Hosting a repository of papers from speakers, analysts, and corporate thought leaders
- The Media Bar — Archive of webcasts and speaker video