Talent Acquisition Strategy & Technology
2013 saw unprecedented challenges to the talent acquisition function. As the global economy recovers, businesses struggle to keep pace with continued high unemployment and widening skills gaps. Faced with a barrage of résumés and limited internal resources, the challenge of attracting and identifying the right top talent can be overwhelming. Talent departments need help, and as a result, the value proposition for investing in talent systems has never been greater. Yet at the current development pace, it might seem technology has changed as soon as a new strategy is implemented.
Leaders want to spend less time fighting fires and more time on strategic initiatives across the HR spectrum. Many wonder, how have colleagues solved similar issues? What best practices were learned, and what obstacles unearthed?
HCI’s Talent Acquisition Technology Forum was specifically designed to help leaders work together to share best practices and solutions. This event will include ample time for peer-to-peer discussions and feature riveting case studies, networking and interactivity.
Key Issues to Address:
Mobile and Social Technology:
- Build buzz, name recognition and drive traffic to jobs.
- Track campaign efficacy and true candidate source.
- Shift social activity from manual to automatic and measure ROI.
- Transform selection systems to be mobile ready.
Candidate Engagement and Management
- Interact, engage and funnel to the right channels, including on their mobile devices.
- Satisfy regulatory and legal job applicant requirements.
- Communicate more effectively with hiring managers, provide dashboard of information.
- Evaluate knowledge, skills and abilities and match to appropriate openings.
- Perform 360 reference checks earlier.
- Connect candidate assessment to quality of hire.
- Meet face to face from opposite sides of the world or country.
- Manage interview scheduling and feedback.
- Store interview results for legal defensibility.
Join us at the 2013 Talent Acquisition Technology Forum!