Talent Acquisition has adopted technology like no other discipline of human resources—and for good reason. When budgets are slashed, as they have been in the last 4 years, recruitment leaders are challenged to hire just as many as before but with less staff. Tech has developed to help fill this void and in many cases has made the seemingly impossible, possible.
The downside to all of this killer tech is that there is so much out there. What’s great for the market isn’t always great for a talent acquisition leader. Who has time to study each new offering? Read implementation case studies? Demo each product? One at-a-time it all?
That’s why HCI created this new event for talent acquisition leaders. Because we have relationships with all of the major technology players, we’re assembling them together for the first time ever. While there will be some demonstration of platforms available, the bulk of the conference will revolve around real case studies, from leaders just like you, who have used a technology to solve a real business issue, with ample opportunity for networking, connection and interactivity.
Key Issues to Address:
Branding and Social Technology
- Build buzz, name recognition and drive traffic to jobs.
- Track campaign efficacy and true candidate source.
- Shift social activity from manual to automatic and measure ROI.
- Find and manage potential candidates.
- Track efforts to evergreen openings.
- Push candidates to the right opportunities inside the organization.
- Interact, engage and funnel to the right channels.
- Satisfy regulatory and legal job applicant requirements.
- Communicate more effectively with hiring managers, provide dashboard of information.
- Evaluate knowledge, skills and abilities and match to appropriate openings.
- Perform 360 reference checks earlier
- Connect candidate assessment to quality of hire
- Meet face to face from opposite sides of the world or country.
- Create fair, predictive interview questions.
- Manage interview scheduling and feedback.
- Store interview results for legal defensibility.
- Get that new hire up to speed and paid in less time, with corporate culture training, systems access and virtual job workouts.
- Improve time-to-productivity
- Manage new hires, training and onboarding across time zones and cultures
If you need help registering, or want to enquire about group discounts or event sponsorship, please contact Shane Lennon at 866.538.1909 x1904 or email@example.com.