Since its inaugural year in 2006, HCI’s Annual Human Capital Summit has been the premier event at the intersection of strategic talent management and business strategy, showcasing the best and brightest thought leaders, world renowned educators and authors, and game-changing new economy leaders that collectively drive competitive advantage and market leadership today.
Sign up today to reserve your place in the virtual queue and experience the stories and case studies from practitioners and leaders who thrive in today’s business world.
Learn about how the new collaborative leadership style is increasingly becoming the way to increased engagement, performance, innovation and growth in this new social and global business environment. The HCI Human Capital Summit virtual program includes presentations from:
- Mark King, CEO, TaylorMade and Adidas Brand
- China Gorman, CEO, Great Place to Work
- Charles Luck, President and CEO, Luck Companies
- Charlene Li, Author of Open Leadership
- Debra France, Learning and Leadership Development, W.L. Gore
- Heather Boatman, SVP, HR, Organizational Strategy & Development, Burlington Coat Factory
- Randy Goldberg, VP Talent Management Americas, Hyatt Hotels
- Cathy Benko, Vice Chairman and Managing Principal, Deloitte
- Jeffery Vargas, Chief Learning Officer, Commodities Trade Commission
- Patti Johnson, VP HR, Tupperware US & Canada
- Monika Fahlbusch, SVP Global Employee Success, Salesforce.com
- Terri McClements, Vice Chair, US Human Capital Leader & Global Talent Leader, PWC
Plus you’ll experience more exciting presentations from Captain Richard Phillips, (from the Tom Hanks movie), Bill Treasurer, author of Courage Goes to Work and many more!
Join us for the Summit virtual program and also receive the conference proceedings and access to re-watch your favorite presentations on our secured site. It’s the best learning investment you can make for under $600 and still be home for dinner!
Sign up now! Click here to add it to your cart.
For additional information, or if you would like assistance with registration, please contact Shane Lennon anytime at 866.538.1909 x1904.
*Please note that not all presenters use slides, or do not give permission to distribute their presentation or video, so we are not able to provide slides and videos for every presenter. Your access to the videos will expire 30 days after they are posted for viewing.