The HCI Learning and Leadership Development Conference will Focus on 3 Main Areas:
- Developing High Potentials, Succession Planning and Performance Management
- Agile Learning Strategies and Knowledge Management
- The HR Strategy Model for Supporting the Business
You Will Learn:
- Strategies for creating a culture of agile learning
- How your peers are driving and managing change
- How to engage and retain key talent through development and mobility
- Methods for identifying and developing high potentials with new world business competencies
- Measurements that demonstrate how HR initiatives support the business
Photos from Last Year's Event
Earn Credits Towards Leading Industry Certifications — With Live or Virtual Attendance!
This workshop has been approved for 3 General recertification credit hours and this conference for 9.50 General hours and this virtual conference for 9.50 General hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program, it means that this program has met the criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
SHRM has pre-approved this workshop for 3 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and this conference for 9.50 PDCs and this virtual conference for 9.50 PDCs toward SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠ Certifications.
Human Capital Institute is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠.
Learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2015 Learning and Leadership Development Conference happenings and news!