You Will Learn:
How to transform the talent acquisition role by joining these sessions:
- The Future of Talent: A Call to Action for Talent Leaders
- Practically Radical: Transforming Your Company and Challenging Yourself
- Putting the “Strategy” in Strategic Talent Acquisition
- Creating a Talent Acquisition Strategy During Uber-Growth
- HR Partnership in Action: The Integration of Technical Talent Acquisition and Technical Talent Development
How to re-humanize recruitment by joining these sessions:
- Using Data to Re-Humanize the Candidate Experience
- 20/20 Line of Sight: Catering to Candidates and Hiring Managers with Equal Vision
- The Hiring Manager Maturity Model: Reassessing the Hiring Lifecycle
- UPS Delivers Optimal Candidate Experience with Social and Mobile Recruiting
How to cultivate new skills by joining the sessions:
- Military and Diversity Talent Outreach: Creating a Successful Diversity Recruiting Strategy that Meets Both Business Needs and New OFCCP Regulations
- Creating a More Consistent and Effective Selection Process
- How CDW Builds Its Employer Brand with Personalization, Engagement and Content
- The Art and Science of a Great Sourcing Strategy in 2015 and Beyond
To see the full conference agenda click here
What Previous Attendees Had to Say:
Photos from Last Year's Event
Earn Credits Towards Leading Industry Certifications — With Live or Virtual Attendance!
This workshop has been approved for 3 Business recertification credit hours and this virtual conference for 9.50 General hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program, it means that this program has met the criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
SHRM has pre-approved this workshop for 3 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and this virtual conference for 10 PDCs toward SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠ Certifications.
Human Capital Institute is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠.
Learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2015 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference happenings and news!