Practices for Effective Global Talent Management
According to a recent research report conducted by HCI in conjunction with the UNC Kenan- Flagler business school more than half (52%) of organizations with global operations report that they struggle to place talent in global leadership positions.
HCI has identified these best practices as key for effective talent management in today’s highly-connected, ever-changing business environment.
This conference will share these best practices by focusing on these 3 Global Talent Pipeline drivers:
Developing Global Leaders
- Managing change: The new global leader criteria with a focus on adaptive skill sets
- Executive coaching and mentoring that supports high potentials and leaders
- Initiatives to grow and develop leadership potential across the organization
- Knowledge transfer: Creating a culture of learning
Engaging and Retaining the Global Pipeline
- Global reward and recognition programs that engage and retain
- Using diversity and inclusion to connect and engage globally
- Performance management initiatives that increase engagement and mobility
- Coaching executive and manager accountability for employee engagement and retention
Succession and Global People Planning
- Building workforce planning into succession management strategies
- Improved succession management: creating a pipeline of successors at all levels
- Using a data driven approach to future planning, predicting skill gaps, and readiness for global rotations
- Leveraging employee profiles, performance data, and skill sets to more effectively assemble teams and global assignments
- Talent mobility — moving up, over and away
- Acquisition strategies that help strengthen your talent bench globally
Join us for the 2016 Global Talent Management event where leading practitioners and thought-leaders will share their proven strategies for success.
Learn from your Peers
- Interactive sessions with clear take-aways
- Opportunities for networking with practitioners, thought-leaders and authors
- Hear from top organizations with challenges just like yours
Stay Ahead of the Trends
- Discover the newest strategies in talent management and HR in an accessible and meaningful way
- Tips/tools to address issues in all steps of your process
- Learn the next big change to transform your organization
Learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2016 Global Talent Management Conference happenings and news!