Learn from your Peers
- Interactive sessions with clear take-aways
- Opportunities for networking with practitioners, thought-leaders and authors
- Hear from top organizations with challenges just like yours
Stay Ahead of the Trends
- Discover the newest strategies in talent management and HR in an accessible and meaningful way
- Tips/tools to address issues in all steps of your process
- Learn the next big change to transform your organization
Attend this Conference to Learn:
- How to increase organizational performance through agile learning programs that rapidly develop “time-to-proficiency” in workforce skills and capabilities
- What’s required to build a deep talent bench for robust and agile succession planning
- How to capitalize on rapidly changing business environments to drive engagement
- How to develop managers to focus on flexibility, speed, and changing goals
- To implement project based cross-functional teams for collaboration, innovation, and efficiency
- Ways to transform performance reviews to allow for real-time employee development
- Keys to create strong external employment branding that attract agile and specialized candidates
- To create programs that measure and reward agility based behavior
- How to leverage integrated talent management technology to help, not hinder, talent acquisition
- How to use new data measurements to determine current and future hotspots
- How to facilitate and manage change within the organization
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Talent Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- SVP, VP, and Directors of:
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Organizational Development
- Learning and Development
- Global Talent Development
- Organization Effectiveness
- Workforce Development
- Employee Engagement/ Corporate Communications
- Corporate Culture
Make plans now to bring your HR team to New Orleans in 2016 for our next HCI Human Capital Summit.
Photos from Last Year's Event
Earn Credits Towards Leading Industry Certifications — With Live or Virtual Attendance!
This conference has been approved for 9.50 General recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program, it means that this program has met the criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
SHRM has pre-approved this conference for 9.50 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠ Certifications.
Human Capital Institute is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠.
Learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2016 Human Capital Summit happenings and news!