Preliminary Sessions Include:
- The New World of Work and Its Impact on Talent Management
- Reinventing Performance Management with Real Time Feedback
- Why Strengths-based Development Works
- Agile Goal Setting for Individuals and Teams
- Managing People Through Effective, Continuous Feedback
- Building a Coaching Culture
- Neuroscience & Leadership: How the Brain Responds to Rankings & Ratings
- Determining Rewards and Compensation Without a Traditional Performance Review
- The Science of Motivation
- The Relationship Between Recognition, Employee Engagement and High Performance
- Identifying Key Stakeholders for Successful Performance Management Change
- The Psychology of Change and How it Affects Performance
Learn from your Peers
- Interactive sessions with clear take-aways
- Opportunities for networking with practitioners, thought-leaders and authors
- Hear from top organizations with challenges just like yours
Stay Ahead of the Trends
- Discover the newest strategies in talent management and HR in an accessible and meaningful way
- Tips/tools to address issues in all steps of your process
- Learn the next big change to transform your organization
Earn Credits Towards Leading Industry Certifications — With Live or Virtual Attendance!
This conference has been approved for 8.50 General recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program, it means that this program has met the criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
SHRM has pre-approved this conference for 8.50 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠ Certifications.
Human Capital Institute is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠.
Learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2016 Performance Management Innovation Conference happenings and news!