Learn from your Peers
- Interactive sessions with clear take-aways
- Opportunities for networking with practitioners, thought-leaders and authors
- Hear from top organizations with challenges just like yours
Stay Ahead of the Trends
- Discover the newest strategies in talent management and HR in an accessible and meaningful way
- Tips/tools to address issues in all steps of your process
- Learn the next big change to transform your organization
Hot topics to take your talent acquisition to the next level:
Revolutionize your talent acquisition function
- Maturing from a transactional to engaged recruiting function
- Planning the overall org process, structure, governance to align with the business
- Embracing a flexible definition of ‘hired’ in a gigeconomy
- Reducing time-to-hire: Moving quickly from sourcing > selecting > hiring
- Structuring your team for optimal effectiveness
- Who is the next gen recruiter?
Advance your talent attraction strategy
- Creating a candidate-focused talent acquisition strategy
- Truth and transparency: cornerstones of the employer brand
- Modernizing customer-centric best practices to become an employer of choice
- Designing your digital brand strategy for employer brand outreach
- Understanding the multifaceted approach of recruitment marketing
- Evolving your recruiting team to embrace the laws of attraction
Champion excellence at every stage in your recruiting lifecycle
- Social sourcing strategies: One hundred creative ways to connect to talent
- Strategies to attracting pockets of candidates: internal; active/passive; colleague; freelance/contingent; boomerang
- Internal Mobility. Making sure you are in on the performance conversation
- Interviewing: The latest techniques to ensure the top candidate
- Selecting: What to look for when GPA doesn’t predict performance
- Onboarding: Setting foundation for long-term employee engagement
Hear what was said about the 2015 Event
Photos from Last Year's Event
Earn Credits Towards Leading Industry Certifications — With Live or Virtual Attendance!
This workshop has been approved for 3 General recertification credit hours and this conference for 9.75 General hours and this virtual conference for 9.75 General hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program, it means that this program has met the criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
SHRM has pre-approved this workshop for 3 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and this conference for 9.75 PDCs and this virtual conference for 9.75 PDCs toward SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠ Certifications.
Human Capital Institute is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠.
Learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2016 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference happenings and news!