Learn from your Peers
- Interactive sessions with clear take-aways
- Opportunities for networking with practitioners, thought-leaders and authors
- Hear from top organizations with challenges just like yours
Stay Ahead of the Trends
- Discover the newest strategies in talent management and HR in an accessible and meaningful way
- Tips/tools to address issues in all steps of your process
- Learn the next big change to transform your organization
Attend this conference to:
Align on business priorities for competitive advantage
- Understand the external megatrends that affect the business, people, and planning
- Bypass inertia to start and sustainable workforce planning
- Align talent management pipelines with future business objectives
- Build a strong internal talent pool that can nimbly react to a rapidly changing business environment
- Enhance business alignment through your build, borrow, buy strategies
Analyze your current and future talent strategy to stay informed and agile
- Using analytics to become a true business partner
- Account for numerous variables in your workforce plan
- Understand strategy-led planning versus data-led planning
- Use analytics to make continuously informed decisions
- Use predictive analytics to plan for multiple futures
Integrate the right cross-functional knowledge and partnerships in HR and beyond
- Create a stronger connection with talent acquisition to find the right people
- Complete the loop: Connect with training, learning and development to grow skills required to meet future changes
- Prepare for a retiring workforce through efficient succession planning
- Enable strategic workforce planning to be the HR integrator and the catalyst for change
Photos from Last Year's Event
Earn Credits Towards Leading Industry Certifications — With Live or Virtual Attendance!
This conference has been approved for 10 General recertification credit hours and this workshop for 3 General hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program, it means that this program has met the criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
SHRM has pre-approved this conference for 10 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and this workshop for 3 PDCs toward SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠ Certifications.
Human Capital Institute is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠.
Learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2016 Workforce Planning & Analytics Conference happenings and news!