Employee Experience, the accumulation of digital touch points and live interactions that an employee has with their employer, is a new way to holistically view the management and support of the workforce.
Employee experience goes beyond just perks like game rooms or standing desks, and encompasses the processes, tools, technologies, communication and culture that makeup the workforce. It is intentionally creating end to end processes that get rid of unnecessary complexity and make it easy for your employees to interact with and work within your organization.
92% of business and HR leaders have identified the critical need to redesign their organization to meet new business demands - Yet only 14 percent of executives believe their company is ready to effectively redesign their organization.
Deloitte Trends report 2016
How can HR influence the employee experience?
Track 1: Rethinking HR Strategy
- Design Thinking for HR – Restructuring to Simplify Your Organizational Blueprint
- Radically Simplifying Work Environments and HR Policies
- Using People Analytics to Streamline Processes
- Leveraging the Gig Economy
- Applying Design Thinking to Digital HR
- Workplace technologies: Creating Increased Connectivity and Mobility
- Simplifying the Hiring Process for Improved Cultural Fit
- Creating a Compelling and Desirable Candidate Experience
- Strategies for a Compelling Employer Brand
Track 2: Sustaining Engagement & Development
- Deploying a Global Talent Mobility Strategy
- Wellness, life balance and freedom – A new mindset in finding equilibrium
- Simplified Performance Management: Coaching Leaders to Drive Frequent and Uncomfortable Conversations
- Development Overload: Simplifying the Development Experience to What’s Relevant Now
- Bite Sized Learning for Today’s Digital Economy
- Coaching Leaders to Drive Purpose, Values, and Support to the Workforce
Track 3: SME Led Small Discussion Groups
- Sign-up on-site for small group discussion with an industry SME
- Bring your current challenges as discussion items
- Cover a wide range of talent management topics, issues, and trends
Enjoy these presentations from last year's event!
Building a Culture Around Agility
How do you preserve the characteristics that make your organization great in the face of drastic, continuous change? How do you sustain engagement and cultural continuity when you’re hiring masses of new talent every year? In this HCI Keynote video, Jeff Diana, Chief People Officer of Atlassian, describes how this global software company sustains and nourishes its award-winning values-based culture.
When Everyone Wants Change But Nobody Wants to Change
The ability to adapt to change will be the most important competitive advantage for many companies in the future. So how do you prepare your organization not only for the changes it must absorb at any given moment in time, but make it more change agile altogether? In this HCI Keynote video, Jane Behrends, Senior Director of Strategy, Change and Communications at Walmart, shares her experiences managing change during the implementation of the Workplace@Walmart initiative.
Misconceptions of Agility and Talent Ecosystems
“Agility”—the buzzword is everywhere, but it is widely misunderstood. In this HCI Keynote video, Christopher Worley, academic and co-author of The Agility Factor discusses definition, strategy, and design surrounding organizational agility in talent ecosystems.