- The positive and negative impacts of operating on automatic.
- Learn about “White Space” and how it impacts leadership.
- What five strategic questions can help access the prefrontal cortex, refocus and improve thinking when stressed.
- A simple tool for leaders of when you should be in and when and how to stay out of delegated tasks.
- A coaching model that gives you the sequence for when to listen and to give advice.
Emotional Intelligence is increasingly being linked to high performance from the various fields such as human resources, brain neuroscience, mindfulness, positive psychology and performance management. The first question most leaders ask is: “How do I raise EI for myself and my direct reports?” Dr. Relly Nadler has been coaching and training leaders in specific tools he has created or collected to raise focus, attention and performance since 2000. In this webcast he presents some of his proven and practical tools to help yourself, your team and organization improve emotional intelligence.