Management insights drawn from breakthroughs in cognitive science
Many studies show a link between high engagement and organizational success, yet until now our understanding of the science of engagement has mostly focused on outcome studies, not on the underlying mechanisms involved.
This session provides fresh insights into our understanding of what engagement is, how to measure it and most important, how to increase it. Drawing from the latest findings in neuroscience, we will explore a series of questions, such as:
- What is the actual neural basis of engagement, in other words, what is engagement made up of, if you were to peer inside the brain?
- What are the factors that drives engagement in the brain? How does engagement affect the brain? What are the various possible 'levels' of engagement?
- And finally, how can we more accurately measure engagement?
What You Will Learn
- Understand why your current engagement strategies do or don't work
- Discover fresh ideas for increasing engagement
- Explore new thinking for measuring engagement