Webcast on Demand
For leaders today, success isn’t just about being a great businessperson—it’s about performing well in all aspects of life. Based on decades of his research and practical application around the world, Stew Friedman teaches in this webinar how to achieve what he calls “four-way wins” as a leader, improving performance and results in all four domains of life — work, home, community and self (mind, body, spirit) — by finding mutual value among them.
In addition to gaining an understanding of the Total Leadership approach and how to apply it to your situation, participants will take away valuable tools to:
- Assess the alignment of their actions and values
- Grasp what it means for them to lead with impact in all domains of their lives
- Generate actionable plans for creating real sustainable change
- Use peer-to-peer coaching for accountability and support for taking action
- Build commitment for their leadership visions in those who matter most to them