Even if you can't make it to New York City, you can be part of HCI's Virtual Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference to explore new pathways to this strategic relevancy.
The global economic crisis seems to have passed, and business breathes a sigh of relief. Leaders are adding to payrolls and CEOs are optimistic about their organizations’ potential. But those same organizations wear the battle scars of the last two years, and business has changed. The current flexible, on-demand economy foreshadows a smaller, yet more vital, Talent Acquisition function. Are Talent Acquisition Leaders and Professionals ready?
The world of recruiting spins faster and faster and needs to experience fundamental changes to its underlying model. Simply put, Talent Acquisition must reinvent itself to remain relevant. The modern, and successful recruiting leader begins with a strategic foundation, leverages connectivity through social media and stakeholder relationships, and builds pipelines of competencies, quickly and flexibly to take advantage of windows of opportunities and solve pressing challenges. This year’s Human Capital Institute conference on Strategic Talent Acquisition will explore new pathways to this strategic relevancy.
Digital connectivity has fundamentally shifted the way companies brand and attract talent. This shift requires a change from old-school, time intensive recruiting towards a more straightforward approach using social platforms and thereby making every employee a social recruiting asset. With the rate of change in technology and platforms, recruiting must keep pace. Empowered, connected employees are ideal. How can output from the employee base be managed to achieve maximum benefits? While high-tech offers great potential to improve efficiencies, high-touch is demanded by internal clients and external candidates. Can these competing concepts be kept in accord?
- How can brand be optimized for global companies, but be based on regional needs?
- What does a scalable, integrated TA social strategy look like?
- How can engagement be sustained?
By building a deep pipeline of engaged communities of candidates, continually improved and refined through business-line collaboration, Talent Acquisition strategists play offense and defense. The goal is to fluidly filling talent imbalances across the business each time that the new economy presents a new opportunity to be exploited or a risk to be fended off. The Talent Acquisition professional can also provide the necessary linkage between hiring managers and the growing practice of strategic workforce planning.
- What’s the right mixture of experience, campus, and diversity recruiting?
- Can Talent Acquisition really become req-less?
- How can an on-demand pipeline be built and managed?
Too often the leadership focus in recruiting is outside the department on business hires. The strategic organization closely examines the acquisition professionals themselves: the department, skill set, resources and measurements that enable above and beyond talent scouting.
- What is required to transform recruiting skill sets?
- How do we structure, organize and incentivize the recruiting team?
- What are the performance metrics that matter the most?
Lock in Our Deepest Discount
HCI's 2010 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference in San Francisco was a huge success. Last year's event sold out early, and we are planning an even more exciting conference this year in New York.
Sign up now for our Early Early Bird special, and lock in HCI's deepest discount. The standard conference price is $1,995, but for a limited time you can reserve your full three-day, all access pass for only $1,695.
For additional information, or if you would like assistance with registration, please contact Barbara Sumanis anytime at 866.538.1909 x2683.
Early Early Bird Discounts are also available for teams. For information, please contact Shane Lennon at 866.538.1909 x1904.
Download the Brochure:
2011 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference Attendee BrochureDownload Brochure
Special Conference Features for Attendees
- Roundtable Benchmarking Discussions — Benchmark with your peers & colleagues — discover best practices and find help to problems you're currently facing
- Structured Networking Cocktail Party — Cocktails, business card exchange, and lots of speed meetings
- Blogger's Corner — Live blogging throughout conference to share with your colleagues unable to attend
- Pre-Conference Webcasts — Live sneak peak at highlights from keynote presentations
- Free Gift — Get your "Human Capitalist" baseball cap at the Engagement event!
- The HCI Easy-Chair Book Club — Selections, reviews, and favorites from Speakers, Industry Experts, and HCI Practice and Community Leaders
- The White Paper Lounge — Hosting a repository of papers from speakers, analysts, and corporate thought leaders
- The Media Bar — Archive of webcasts and speaker video