Corporate Training —Education That Drives Performance
HCI Corporate Training helps high-potential leaders and teams adopt new paradigms, implement new practices, and achieve competitive advantage and market success through strategic talent management. Our certification and designation programs are the gold standard for proving knowledge and successfully implementing solutions to real-world talent and leadership challenges. HCI Corporate Training:
- Provides a common framework and vocabulary for talent management
- Transforms HR administrators into strategic business partners
- Transforms industrial-era managers into new economy leaders
- Instills a talent mindset, and integrates effective new talent practices
- Drives knowledge and execution through the organization quickly
- Solves real-world business problems, facilitated by HCI advisors
- Offers low cost access to high value education and informal learning
From our Corporate Learning Officer, Dave Forman
Implementation That Delivers Results
Corporate Training may be extended to include practical real-world application of concepts explored in the certification course.
HCI Corporate Training is designed to meet your organizational needs and preferences and is priced to encourage wide adoption. Courses can be tailored from half-day to two-day session, and can be delivered in-person or online with a live, master teacher. "Train the Trainer" options offer the ability to reach tens of thousands of employees. The result is the freedom to pair HCI’s content and faculty with your organization in the format and timeframe that best meets your needs.