Strategic Talent Acquisition (STA) Certification
Attract, assess, and acquire talent that will accelerate your business strategy.
Looking to earn an industry-recognized certification and advance your career as a talent acquisition professional. We’ve got just the program for you!
Our newly redesigned Strategic Talent Acquisition certification program features case studies, trends, best practices, and the latest innovations in the field.
Using our five-step framework, you'll work on your own talent acquisition strategy in class while you network with other practitioners receive guidance from your HCI faculty.
And, the best part? You’ll leave with an action plan and tools that support on-the-job implementation.
What You'll Learn
Align your overall talent acquisition strategy with your organization's business strategy and initiatives.
Attract a diverse pool of candidates and build pipelines by cultivating internal and external networks and relationships, and capitalizing on recruitment technologies, and social media.
Fairly assess candidates against objective standards while mitigating the effects of unconscious bias.
Acquire the right candidates by delivering a positive candidate experience combined with the right compensation elements.
Analyze data to monitor and measure the success of STA strategy, initiatives, and programs.
What to Expect
- Select training dates and times that work in your schedule; offerings are consecutive 8-hour days
- Access log-in information, certification materials (participant guide and toolkit), and the exam in your MyHCI profile
- Chat and interact with your facilitator and peers via Zoom platform available on mobile or desktop for the virtual training option
- Earn your HCI certification by attending all of the sessions, complete all classwork, and pass the multiple-choice exam with a score of 80% or higher
- Renew your HCI certification every three years by obtaining 60 credits
- Attend this training and earn 10.75 HCI, 10.75 HRCI, and 10.75 SHRM recertification credits
- Align their overall talent acquisition strategy with their organization's business strategy and initiatives
- Consult with their clients to understand their needs and expectations and align their talent acquisition activities to them
- Partner with hiring managers to source talent internally and externally
- Leverage networks and relationships (groups, clubs, memberships) to cast a wide net
- Use virtual recruiting recruitment technologies and social media
- Be proactively inclusive in attracting a diverse pool of candidates and building pipelines
- Create and use an internal mobility program to fill an open role
- Work with hiring managers to understand the competencies for roles and how to fairly assess candidates against those objective standards
- Mitigate the effects of unconscious bias on assessing talent
- Support hiring managers as they are moving diverse candidates through the hiring process
- Help build a strong and compelling employer brand
- Create a positive candidate experience with each touchpoint
- Select the right compensation elements to win top talent
- Use negotiating skills to create win-win offers
- Use data to monitor and measure the success of TA strategy, initiatives, and programs
- Communicate results in business terms to hiring managers