It's Time for a Reset on Employee Engagement.
We all know the statistics and see the crisis looming. Less than half of employees are engaged in their jobs. Over 50 percent of HR professionals, and over 80 percent of employees expect turnover to rise. Companies are losing up to 50% of their productivity due to the lack of engagement in their workforce today. And right now, the high performer you are counting on to drive your organization’s next innovation is probably reconnecting with college pals on LinkedIn, looking for their next career move.
Three days of Learning and Collaboration
Download the Brochure:
2010 Engagement and Retention Conference Attendee
Team Discounts Available: Please contact Chris Tramantiny at 866.538.1909 x1905 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, or if you would like assistance with registration, please contact Barbara Sumanis anytime at 866.538.1909 x2683.
Research, Case Studies and Great New Ideas
The old top-down, HR-owned and operated approaches to engagement are not working in this climate, and they probably won’t ever work again. A note from the CEO to “pump up the troops,” is likely to be met with a skeptical yawn, and the engagement survey you are counting on to show your engagement gaps will take too long to have effect. Generous pay increases and fast career tracks remain in short supply.
But new, innovative and effective engagement strategies are being discovered and implemented successfully, including ways to empower the workforce, help them re-engage on their own terms, customizing conventional wisdom to fit unique situations, and leveraging technology in new and exciting ways.
HCI’s 2010 Engagement and Retention Conference will offer the best and brightest new ideas to help meet these challenges. You will find new research, powerful case studies, and exciting new ideas, not only from HR leaders, but from line executives and high performing employees as well. You will learn from the most challenged industries, who have been forced to innovate new approaches to employee engagement, and who have overcome the challenges we all face today.
Special Conference Features for Attendees
- Rotating Roundtable Benchmarking Discussions — Benchmark with your peers & colleagues — discover best practices and find help to problems you're currently facing
- Structured Networking Cocktail Party — Cocktails, business card exchange, and lots of speed meetings
- Attendee Experiences — Compelling 10 minute stories of success and triumph
- Blogger's Corner — Live blogging throughout conference displayed on large side screens
- Pre-Conference Webcasts — Live sneak peak at highlights from keynote presentations
- Free Gift — Get your "Human Capitalist" baseball cap at the Engagement event!
- The HCI Easy-Chair Book Club — Selections, reviews, and favorites from Speakers, Industry Experts, and HCI Practice and Community Leaders
- The White Paper Lounge — Hosting a repository of papers from speakers, analysts, and corporate thought leaders
- The Media Bar — Archive of webcasts and speaker videos
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2010 Engagement and Retention Conference happenings and news!