Beyond Employee Engagement
Make Your Employee Experience a Competitive Advantage
In this half-day workshop, you'll learn how to use all six elements of employee experience (authenticity, belonging, optimism, purpose and meaning, social connection, and engagement) to create an outstanding culture where people want to work.
What You'll Learn
Understand why the current business climate demands more than just a focus on engagement but a broader view on the employee experience
Explain the six elements of the employee experience - authenticity, belonging, optimism, purpose and meaning, social connection, and engagement
Apply the six elements to improve the employee experience and increase retention
What to Expect
- Interactive and outcome focused
- Offered virtually as a 4 hour session
- Access log-in information and materials (participant guide and toolkit) in your MyHCI profile
- Chat and interact with faculty and peers via Zoom
- Attend this workshop and earn 4 HCI, 4 HRCI, 4 SHRM, and 4 ATD recertification credits
HCI Premium Membership
Our Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization by joining today. You'll get free attendance to HCI's Elevating the Employee Experience conference, as well as access to past virtual conferences, monthly half-day HR workshops, discounts on certification programs, and more.