Design Thinking for HR
Create Agile HR Solutions for People by People
In this half-day workshop, you'll learn how to use human-centered design principles to gain insight into your workforce and grow your understanding and empathy. You will be able to use an iterative process to innovate your programs and elevate and improve the employee experience at your organization.
What You'll Learn
Understand what design thinking is and how it can be used to create human-centered solutions
Employ techniques for understanding and empathizing with user experiences
Define a problem from the user perspective to make sure you are solving the right problem
Apply design thinking methods to encourage innovative solution creation
What to Expect
- Interactive and outcome focused
- Offered virtually as a 4 hour session
- Access log-in information and materials (participant guide and toolkit) in your MyHCI profile
- Chat and interact with faculty and peers via Zoom
- Attend this workshop and earn HCI, HRCI, SHRM, and ATD recertification credits
HCI Premium Membership
Our newly expanded Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization with access to virtual conferences, monthly half-day workshops, discounts on certification programs, and more.