Go mobile with the HCI Events App!
To maximize your time at the 2014 Employee Engagement Conference, download the Mobile App and easily view sessions, exhibitors, presenters, social media platforms, and more! You can even create a personalized itinerary and evaluate a session in two clicks.
How to download:
- Simply scan the QR code to be directed to the app in your app store. Alternatively, the app is currently available as a free download in both Apple’s App store (http://bit.ly/HLs5WI) and the Google Play store (http://bit.ly/17mO2Sy).
- Once in your appropriate app store, search for “HCI Events.”
How to maximize your app experience:
Create an app profile. In the event directory (before you click on the 2014 Employee Engagement Conference), click on the settings icon in the upper left corner to fill out your personal profile in the mobile app. (If you prefer to keep your profile private, there is an option for that.)
- Connect with other attendees. Once your profile is complete, visit the “Attendees” icon to connect with others at the Employee Engagement Conference.
- Link to your social media platforms. Comment and connect on Linkedin, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter with just two clicks.
- Personalize your schedule. Bookmark, write notes, and set reminders for your must-see sessions, speakers and activities.
- Provide us feedback. Whether in the entire survey or via individual sessions in the event schedule, you can quickly tell us if you found the session valuable or not. We value your feedback, please click!