Community + Intelligence = Successful Sourcing
Challenge: How can you find the right people today for tomorrow’s success?
Good talent is always hard to find. However, after years of stagnate hiring, the competition for top performers and technical talent is on the rise. Employers worldwide continue to report that a lack of skilled talent and a struggle to fill vacancies negatively impacts their business performance. Companies, from small to global, must create innovative and effective strategies to connect with talent to secure future success.
The HCI 2014 Strategic Talent Acquisition virtual program includes presentations from:
- Gwyneth Bonasoro, Director of Talent Acquisition, Office Depot Inc.
- Dustin Carper, Employment Brand Strategist, Groupon
- Niamh Cassidy, Global Head, Talent Acquisition, Novartis Vaccines
- Lisa Chartier, Global Head of Executive Service Programs and Marketing, Philips
- Kristofer M. Cooper, Chief Human Resources Officer, MorseLife
- Carrie Corbin, Talent Acquisition Strategy and Operations Manager, Samsung Mobile
- Mike Dallas, Senior Vice President, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Mark Hartline, Director Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, Shaw Industries
- Madeline Laurano, Research Director, Talent Acquisition Solutions, Aberdeen Group
- Jessica Lee, Senior Director, Digital Talent Strategy, Marriott International
- Mike Salguero, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, CustomMade
- Kelley Steven-Waiss, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Human Resources, Extreme Networks
- Heather Tinguely, Program Manager, Global Talent Labs, Microsoft
- Semi Trotto, Executive Director, Talent Acquisition, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Estela Vazquez Perez, Director, Employment Brand, Royal Bank of Canada
- Michelle Vidal, Director of Talent Acquisition, HCA North & West Florida Divisions
- Melisa Waters, Head of Talent Management and Diversity, AXA
- Sam Yagan, CEO, Match.com; Co-founder, OKCupid
Join us for the Strategic Talent Acquisition virtual program and also receive the conference proceedings and access to re-watch your favorite presentations on our secured site. It’s the best learning investment you can make and still be home for dinner!
Sign up now! Click here to add it to your cart.
For additional information, or if you would like assistance with registration, please contact Shane Lennon anytime at 866.538.1909 x1904.
*Please note that not all presenters use slides, or do not give permission to distribute their presentation or video, so we are not able to provide slides and videos for every presenter. Your access to the videos will expire 30 days after they are posted for viewing.