Rebecca Pomering is Chief Executive Officer of Moss Adams Wealth Advisors. Ms. Pomering spent eleven years as a management consultant with Moss Adams LLP consulting to many of the most well-known wealth management firms in the country on business strategy and management. She is regarded as one of the leading experts on the business of wealth management and is a prominent speaker and writer.
In 2008, Rebecca joined Moss Adams Wealth Advisors, the wealth management division of Moss Adams LLP, as CEO, to lead the firm’s integrated delivery of wealth management services. She is responsible for the growth of the firm inclusive of strategic planning, sales and marketing, team development, firm integration, and mergers and acquisitions.
COMMUNITY AND PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Named to Puget Sound Business Journal’s 40 under 40, 2010*
- Named to Wealth Manager’s 50 Top Women in Wealth, 2009-2011*
- Named to Accounting Today’s 100 Most influential People in Accounting, 2008*
- Founding Member, Boys & Girls Clubs InfluenceHer program
- Founding Advisory Board Member, Moss Adams’ Forum_W initiative
- Past Member, National Board of Directors, Financial Planning Association