SABMiller is the second largest global brewer and one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks. The group’s brand portfolio includes global brands such as Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch—it has over 70,000 employees in 80 countries.
As the Head of Global Talent Acquisition, our keynote speaker has taken a proactive approach to building her company a best-in-class direct sourcing recruitment strategy across the global business. Although she may arguably have a stellar strategy and process in place with key stakeholder support, there are still aspects that keep Jennifer up at night. Global labor trends look dire. With talent gaps looming—low emerging STEM talent, retiring boomers, low gender inclusion---filling technical needs and succession planning is increasingly challenging. After all, it won't matter how great your recruitment practices are if there is no talent with the right skillsets to recruit!
The disconnect between education output and employer needs threatens many companies. Hear what some innovative companies, including SABMiller, are doing to build a better bridge between school and work for all our benefit.
In this keynote presentation, Jennifer provides insights and answers the following:
- What are current global labor trends showing?
- What can talent leaders do to challenge perceptions in STEM?
- What talent leaders and employers can do to create an integrated system to influence educators, parents and youth.
- The 3 pillars necessary to design a system within your organization.
- How can employers collaborate to affect the future of talent?