Vice President, Wisdom Teammate Experience and Author of The Ex-factor of Change

11:05 am

11:05am-11:50am Building Experience-Centric Onboarding

General Session

From the first hello to the first team meeting to the first 90 day plan discussion, the onboarding experience you create for a new employee is not only essential to the success of your new employee, but also your team and your company. Yet, according to Gallup’s onboarding report, only 12% of employees feel their company does a good job onboarding team members, leaving the other 88% with a fair to poor experience. 

If you want to be an employer of choice for top talent, start with how you onboard new employees. In this session, we will explore how to design an experience-centric approach to onboarding that can accelerate the success of your new employees and positively impact the ongoing success of your team and your company.

In this session, you will learn:

  • What leading with the experience means and how it can be used to design exceptional onboarding experiences. 
  • How to apply an experience-centric mindset to build onboarding experiences that connect and engage new employees.