It takes more than a strategic leader to drive the business forward.
You need an HR team that shares your strategic vision, understands how people and talent goals align with organizational objectives, and can make strategic recommendations that demonstrate the business impact of people initiatives.
HCI Corporate Training helps your team build depth of understanding and expertise in a field critical to your organization's success. Each of HCI's nine industry-recognized certification programs are available for Corporate Training opportunities. Since they're all developed to support HR's efforts to drive business results, you can be confident your team will walk away equipped with the necessary skills and capabilities to think and act strategically.
Is HCI Corporate Training right for your team? Let's talk it through.
Benefits of Corporate Training
We're here to help you achieve your training goals, build new skills and capabilities in your team, and grow HR's influence and impact in your organization. Each of HCI's learning opportunities are laser-focused on these outcomes. Learn more about our approach to HR professional development here.
Corporate Training offers you several key benefits in addition to our emphasis on strategy and research-based solutions. Here are just a few:
- Budget-Friendly. We come to you, either on-site or online. Your budget will benefit from reduced costs for things like travel and excessive downtime. Plus, HCI's focus on strategic alignment means you're better able to make the case for training with decision-makers outside of HR. It's good for them, too.
- Actionable Learning. Your team will engage in hands-on learning activities, work through proven case studies, and apply what they've learned to the challenges on their to-do lists today.
- Continuity & Cohesion. Your team will work through challenges they're facing in real time. As a group, they're immersed in the learning experience, building a common language and understanding of key concepts.
- Scalability. Corporate Training engagements are scalable for both small and large organizations. Whether you have five HR teams around the world or one HR team of five, our educational opportunities are designed to benefit all.
- Sustainment & Transformation. We know learning doesn't end when class ends. We'll help you encourage learning application through tools and templates, coaching and ongoing consulting, virtual faculty "office hours," executive briefings for non-HR stakeholders, and more.
Learn More about HCI Corporate Training
Ten Industry-Recognized Certification Programs
Every HCI certification course is led by a member of our world-class faculty. Each facilitator brings years of HR expertise to the table, including knowledge of best practices, research, and the latest industry innovations and trends. They're also highly fluent in best practices of adult education to maximize learning engagement and retention.
Learn how we've helped industry-leading organizations achieve their HR teams' development goals.