High-Performing Organizations Rely on High-Performing HR Teams
For 15 years, HCI has helped HR teams build strategic capabilities and deepen functional expertise. Our industry-recognized certification programs are highly interactive with real-world examples that enable HR teams to collaborate as they learn.
With HCI’s Corporate Training, you can customize your program to meet your HR team’s unique needs. Whether you need to scale for small or large teams or roll out it across entire HR functions, HCI can help.
Is HCI Corporate Training right for your team? Let's talk it through.
Benefits of Corporate Training
We're here to help you achieve your training goals, build new skills in your team, and grow HR's influence and impact in your organization. In addition to our emphasis on strategy and research-based solutions, HCI's Corporate Training offers several key benefits such as:
- Actionable Learning. Your team will engage in hands-on learning activities, work through proven case studies, and apply what they've learned to today’s challenges.
- Budget-Friendly. Whether online or in person, we come to you. Your budget will benefit from reduced costs for things like travel and excessive downtime. Plus, HCI's focus on strategic alignment means you're better equipped to make the case for training with decision-makers outside of HR. It's good for them, too.
- Continuity & Cohesion. Your team will work through challenges they're facing in real time. As a group, they're immersed in the learning experience, building a common language and understanding of key concepts. Together.
- Scalability. Corporate Training engagements are flexible for both small and large organizations. It doesn’t matter if you have five HR teams around the world or one HR team of five, our educational opportunities are designed to benefit all.
- Sustainment & Transformation. Learning doesn't stop when class ends. We’ll help your team apply what they’ve learned with tools and templates, coaching and on-going consulting, virtual faculty "office hours", executive briefings for non-HR stakeholders, and more.
Industry-Recognized Certification Programs
Every HCI certification program is led by our world-class faculty. They each bring years of HR expertise to the table, including knowledge of best practices, research, and the latest industry innovations and trends. They're also highly fluent in the ways of adult education to maximize learning engagement and retention.
HCI's Advisory Services support your HR team before and after Corporate Training
Corporate Training Success Stories
HCI collaborated with a dedicated HR Development Team at UPMC to design a customized 2-day Strategic HR Business Partner certification program. To date, HCI has trained and certified over 400 individuals in the program and the certification is now recognized as a job requirement for HR practitioners across UPMC.
HCI designed a fully customized Data Analytics for Human Capital program with UnitedHealth Group that included pre- and post- assessments, six (6) self-paced eLearning modules, four (4) half-day workshops, and eight (8) “missions” designed to prepare learners for their learning experience and drive the application of new practices upon completion of their program.
HCI partnered with Mars to design a customized, highly interactive Strategic HR Business Partner program built around HCI’s proprietary “Prepare | Partner | Perform” framework. The program has been rolled out to over 250 associates around the globe.