Business Strategy for HR Professionals Workshop
What Every HR Professional Needs to Know About Business Strategy
Business strategy is the foundation on which human capital strategy is built. It drives how you plan, acquire, engage, and develop talent in your organization.
Can you answer "yes" to every one of these questions?
- Do you really understand your organization’s business strategy?
- Do you know what problem your company solves for your customers?
- Can you describe what differentiates you from competitors?
- Are you able to confidently discuss this with your HR colleagues, business partners, and leaders?
- Most importantly, do you understand your business strategy well enough to align your human capital strategy in ways that will accelerate your business results?
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for anyone involved in planning, acquiring, engaging, or developing talent in an organization. It’s for HR professionals who want to develop a deeper understanding of business strategy in order to better align their human capital efforts and drive value for their organization.
What You’ll Learn
Understand the most useful and common business strategy models
Ensure business and human capital strategy alignment and optimization
Be confident engaging your business partners, clients, and leaders in strategy conversations
Accelerate business results through the alignment of business and human capital strategy
Clearly and confidently articulate strategic plans, competitive landscape, and points of competitive distinction/differentiation
What to Expect
- Interactive and outcome focused
- Offered virtually as a 4 hour session
- Access log-in information and materials (participant guide and toolkit) in your MyHCI profile
- Chat and interact with your facilitator and peers via Zoom platform available on mobile or desktop for the virtual training option
- Supports HRCI, SHRM, and ATD Recertification
- Earn 4 HRCI Business credits, 4 SHRM PDC’s, 4 HCI credits, and 4 ATD recertification credits