Optimize Your Talent Strategy with Forecasting and Planning Tools that Create Fluidity in the Workforce
The ability to predict and forecast workforce gaps in your skills map or within your workforce is critical business intelligence and helps to inform the most important decisions at the highest levels. Creating a strategic workforce planning template gives your organization the ability to identify skill gaps then allocate talent and resources when needed. Join us for this conference and learn how to use data, predictive analytics, and other tools to help long term planning for the demand drivers of the future.
Attend this conference to learn how to:
- Determine the future skills and resources needed to compete
- Understand how good data impacts decision making and planning
- Fill talent gaps with remote workers and skill mapping
What to Expect
- Now available on demand, no travel required
- Participate on mobile or desktop in our easy-to-use platform
- Access our digital resource center with keynotes videos and slides
- Earn 4 HRCI Business credits, 4 SHRM PDC’s, 4 HCI credits, and 3 ATD recertification credits
Premier Event Sponsor
HCI Premium Membership
Our newly expanded Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization with access to virtual conferences, monthly half-day workshops, discounts on certification programs, and more.