Wednesday, May 18 – Friday, May 20, 2022 | Denver, CO
On Feb. 11, 2022, HCI was acquired in a strategic purchase by Simplify Compliance. We are excited to join Simplify Compliance under the BLR® brand and to offer exciting new learning opportunities to our members like RecruitCon 2022.
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: Join us live for RecruitCon 2022 on May 18-20 in Denver, Colorado to hear the latest insights, learn insider tips and best practices for attracting and hiring the best talent in the market!
While 2020 was synonymous with COVID-19, 2021 will be known for the Great Resignation. The Great Resignation, also known as the Big Quit, is the ongoing trend of employees voluntarily leaving their jobs, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This trend really took off in the spring of 2021 and continues to remain in place today. What will the remainder of the year have in store?
Some experts are predicting that it will become the Great Rehiring. Employers are losing workers left and right, so it only makes sense that they'll need to fill the void. Does your company fall into the Great Rehiring category? And if so, are you prepared to source, screen, and recruit the plethora of talent that will cross your applicant tracking system in the months ahead?
The recruiting landscape has swung back into the candidate's favor, which means it's time to revamp your hiring practices, yet again! Join us for RecruitCon 2022—May 18-20 in Denver, Colorado—to learn the latest tips, tricks, and best practices for attracting and retaining the best workers on the market.
Discover topics including:
- Leveraging free people search engines to find the best possible candidate,
- The essential components of recruitment marketing,
- What works and what doesn't about your current job posts,
- How to avoid risk and liability when being presented with potentially illegal requests from hiring managers,
- How to communicate performance objectives and metrics to your hiring team,
- How to properly prepare recruiters (and their candidates) for each stage of the interview process,
- Technology-driven workflow processes that will help your organization improve its hiring metrics, increase talent retention, and enhance the candidate experience,
- And more!