Rethink Analytics, Process, and Tech to Close Talent Gaps
“Global Talent Shortage Is Now the Top Emerging Risk Facing Organizations” - Gartner. 2018.
The talent crunch has intensified to a level where organizations stand to lose billions of dollars in unrealized productivity. For too long, employers have erected barriers between them and talent that no longer make sense (if they ever did). Ill-defined hiring criteria, unrealistic hiring manager expectations, mismanaged candidate experiences and many other factors are preventing you from connecting with great talent.
At HCI’s 2020 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference, you will learn to rethink and prioritize your approach to talent acquisition at every touchpoint. Consider how process design can improve talent outcomes. Learn from industry experts, leading practitioners, and your peers in the audience to identify, attract, and acquire the top talent you didn’t know existed.
According to HCI Research, process time is one of the biggest recruiting challenges organizations face today.
Key Areas to Be Addressed:
- Finding new or previously overlooked sources of talent
- Defining and using hiring criteria that actually predict success
- Identifying and removing unnecessary roadblocks in your TA technology and processes
- Exploring new techniques and technologies to generate recruiting insights
You will learn how to:
- Revamp and reprioritize your talent pipeline strategy to find more high-quality candidates
- Rethink your hiring criteria to attract and select for the attributes that actually predict performance
- Consider new tools and tactics that will reduce your administrative burden and help you do more with less
- Craft authentic, compelling employment branding that attracts more of the RIGHT candidates
- Leverage new technologies and analytics to maximize talent acquisition performance
The Latest in Talent Acquisition
Learn to build a talent acquisition function capable of delivering excellence at every stage of the recruiting lifecycle — from attraction and sourcing to assessment, selection and onboarding.
Learning with On-the-Job Application
Explore proven strategic approaches paired with actionable tactics you can implement as soon as you return to your organization.
The agenda bakes in opportunities for you to connect with your peers and industry experts who can offer insight and fresh ideas around your current business challenges.
An Amazing Destination
Join us in beautiful Boston, Massachusetts. Plan your visit now… Can’t get away? Check out our virtual conference!
Five Days, Two Learning Opportunities, One Price
Bundle the Conference and a Certification Program
Tailor your learning experience by combining conference attendance with one of HCI’s industry-leading certification programs — Analytics for Talent Management or Strategic Workforce Planning Certification Programs
Register to attend the three-day event and enroll in one of the above courses in Boston on June 25–26 for just $3,300.
Plus, you’ll earn HRCI and SHRM recertification credits for both the conference and the certification!
Workshops | June 22, 2020
Workshops | June 23, 2020
Workshops | June 24, 2020
3 Day Pass Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference
Standard Price: $1,995
STA Conference Virtual Pass
3 Day Conference Pass & STA Course
3 Day Conference Pass & ATM Course