Establish an Environment Where All Employees Feel Valued
When employees feel respected and included, organizations thrive. Top organizations find that diverse employees working in a fair, equitable, and inclusive cultures perform better, add new dimensions to product development, develop new avenues to acquire new customers, and drive general innovation. Finding ways to eliminate unconscious bias and incorporate inclusive behaviors in team members is the backbone to an inclusive culture. Register today and discover the many ways you can energize a diversified workforce to long term engagement and a positive bottom line.
Attend this conference to learn how to:
- Build a framework for a coaching culture that addresses diversity and inclusion
- Develop hiring strategies that focus on engaging underrepresented candidates
- Utilize data and key metrics to plan future steps and measure success
What to Expect
- Join the conference during your workday from 11am - 4pm Eastern Time Zone, no travel required
- Participate on mobile or desktop in our easy-to-use platform
- Meet peers and presenters in virtual networking opportunities
- Access our digital resource center with keynotes videos and slides
- Earn 4 HRCI Business credits, 4 SHRM PDC’s, 4 HCI credits, and 3 ATD recertification credits
HCI Premium Membership
Our newly expanded Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization with access to virtual conferences, monthly half-day workshops, discounts on certification programs, and more.