Refresh, Recharge, and Reconnect the Workforce
The 2024 HCI Elevating the Employee Experience Conference is an innovative gathering focused on examining how new tools, strategies, and technologies like AI will influence the employee experience by intertwining wellness, DEI, learning, and more. For HR leaders, defining the modern workforce has never been more critical, and this conference will equip you with the blueprints and insights you need to take your organization's employee experience to new heights.
A recent Deloitte study found 60% of employees, 64% of managers, and 75% of the C-suite are seriously considering quitting for a job that would better support their well-being.
This event is your opportunity to immerse yourself in the knowledge and expertise of leading industry experts, thought leaders, and HR practitioners. Our carefully curated sessions will explore the latest trends, best practices, and case studies, giving you valuable, actionable strategies to implement immediately.
Participate in the HCI Elevating the Employee Experience Conference and Learn:
- Best practices for designing and implementing wellness programs, so you can prioritize employee well-being, reduce burnout, and enhance overall workforce health
- How to navigate remote and hybrid work challenges to maintain employee engagement, collaboration, and a strong organizational culture
- How to coach for leadership skills that prioritize employee development, mentorship, and resiliency
- How to create an inclusive and safe environment that engages the workforce and attracts new talent
HCI Event Hotel Details
Hilton Denver City Center
1701 California St., Denver, CO 80202
- Room rate $246/night plus applicable taxes
- Hotel cut-off date is Tuesday, April 9, 2024 (after this date, promotional room rate cannot be guaranteed)
- Reservation center: please call (303) 297-1300 and reference HCI Conference
- Book your room here or visit the Hotel Website for site information
Attend for FREE as an HCI Premium Member!
Our Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization. As a Premium Member, you can attend this conference for free as part of your membership. You also get access to monthly half-day workshops, resource hubs, discounts on certification programs, and more.