Employee Engagement for the Hybrid Workforce: Foster Positive Connections and Culture
Office space can now be a laptop on the beach or a busy kitchen counter, so it’s not surprising these new work environments are hard to give up. Combined with most remote worker’s reluctance to go back to the office, smart organizations have shifted to flexible work policies and hybrid work models that enable high levels of employee engagement for both remote and hybrid employees. Discover how to balance the important elements of engaging and managing the remote workforce by achieving that sweet spot of high production and connectedness. Register today and discover new ideas and innovative programs to help keep your work at home teams happy and healthy.
Attend this conference to learn how to:
- Better support all employees by incorporating easily accessible well-being and mental health programs
- Incorporate virtual trust-building strategies that create solid connections and a positive culture
- Employ virtual management models that ensure engagement and visibility into the performance of offsite workers
What to Expect
- Join the conference during your workday from 11am - 3pm Eastern Time Zone, no travel required
- Participate on mobile or desktop in our easy-to-use platform
- Meet peers and presenters in virtual networking opportunities
- Access our digital resource center with keynotes videos and slides
- Earn 4 HRCI credits, 4 SHRM PDC’s, 4 HCI credits, and 3 ATD recertification credits
HCI Premium Membership
Our newly expanded Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization with access to virtual conferences, monthly half-day workshops, discounts on certification programs, and more.