Find and Develop Leadership Strengths that Empower and Connect with Others
When leaders can effectively influence and engage their team, it creates an upward trajectory for the organization and its workforce. New leaders and high potentials must be developed to coach their team in inclusive and equitable ways and create real connections, which fosters increased agility, resilience, and performance for the organization. A recent Gallup survey revealed that less than ¼ of employees strongly agree their performance is managed in a way that motivates them to do outstanding work.* Make an enormous impact in your organization by discovering new ways to develop managers that inspire and better connect to their teams.
Attend this conference and learn how to:
- Identify the common factors across leadership models to determine potential and character
- Assess your leader’s readiness and mindset for successful coaching
- Train new leaders with programs that develop empathy, inclusion, and connectiveness
What to Expect
- Join the conference during your workday from 11am - 3pm Eastern Time Zone, no travel required
- Participate on mobile or desktop in our easy-to-use platform
- Meet peers and presenters in virtual networking opportunities
- Access our digital resource center with keynotes videos and slides
- Earn 4 HRCI credits, 4 SHRM PDC’s, 4 HCI credits, and 3 ATD recertification credits<
Premier Event Sponsor
HCI Premium Membership
Our newly expanded Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization with access to virtual conferences, monthly half-day workshops, discounts on certification programs, and more.