Create a High Performing Safety Program
The Safety & Compliance Summit is a must-attend event to keep you informed on the current and upcoming legal trends and regulations and provide the expertise and skills you need to keep your workplace safe and compliant. In just 3 days, you’ll learn how to avoid new Cal/OSHA citations and violations and get the leadership skills you need to drive positive change in the workplace.
Join us and learn from our line-up of expert speakers and interactive sessions. We will cover a range of important topics including compliance with Cal/OSHA regulations, workplace safety, emergency preparedness and response, hazardous substance management, and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with fellow professionals, learn from industry experts, and hear about the latest best practices and case studies in Cal/OSHA.
Register today and get the knowledge, skills, and expertise to advance your workplace and your career. Don't miss this unique opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and keep your organization at the forefront of employee health and safety.
Event Benefits to Attendees:
- Stay informed about the latest Cal/OSHA regulations, trends, and innovations in the field of occupational health and safety
- Network with other EHS professionals - share experiences and make new connections
- Learn from and interact with leading industry and legal experts who will share their insights, case-studies, and new legal rulings
- Receive conference presentations decks and other event resources
Attending the Safety & Compliance Summit provides you with valuable takeaways.
Our legal and industry experts will share with you:
- The latest Cal/OSHA regulations, requirements, and guidelines and how they apply to your workplace
- Best practices in emergency preparedness and response, and how to develop and implement effective emergency plans for your workforce
- The latest developments in hazardous substance management, including best practices for safe storage, handling, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Best practices in workplace safety, including hazard identification and control, injury prevention, and employee health.
- Leadership skills that will help you create positive change
- And more!
Hotel Information: DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
7450 Hazard Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92108
Room rate: $205 +$3 fee/night plus taxes and fees
Reservation Center: Call 619-297-5466 and reference the Safety & Compliance Summit event
Reservations URL: https://book.passkey.com/go/SafetyAndComplianceSummitCA
KPA provides Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) software, consulting, and award-winning online training to help organizations stay compliant with state and federal regulations and maintain a safe and productive workplace. The KPA EHS software platform is easy to use, highly configurable, and designed for a mobile workforce, which encourages broad adoption and an improved culture of safety across the organization. www.https://kpa.io/
Since the inception of the globally recognized SAM Splint almost 40 years ago, SAM Medical has developed several life preserving trauma devices trusted by doctors, fireman, soldiers, medics, EMTs, and other every day heroes. SAM Medical products are proudly developed, manufactured, and shipped from our Tualatin, Oregon headquarters. www.sammedical.com #engineeredforsurvival
The Preparedness Network is a coalition of experts from every discipline of disaster services and community assistance organizations. With over 50 years of collective experience, we have created this network to educate and promote preparedness and social responsibility for everyone where you will find an array of programming from training classes to quick tips on being prepared: Situational awareness training, active shooter education, disaster triage system, and corporate social responsibility programs. https://preparednesstv.info / https://tpn.mastermind.com/directory