Because We All Need a Little Help – Discover the Workplace Strategies that Work
Today’s corporate wellness programs try to create a healthy environment by focusing on the whole being – mind, body, and spirit. This is important, as mental health has become a priority since isolation and depression has gripped so many workers in these uncertain times. Register today and understand the impact wellness and well-being programs can have on employees’ everyday lives, mental stability, and their connectedness to your organization.
Attend this conference and learn how to:
- Deploy confidential mental health programs that address real concerns
- Mitigate stress and deal with workplace anxiety
- Create a wellness culture where well-being is a priority
- Make the business case around workplace well-being
What to Expect
- Join the conference during your workday from 11am - 3pm Eastern Time Zone, no travel required
- Participate on mobile or desktop in our easy-to-use platform
- Meet peers and presenters in virtual networking opportunities
- Access our digital resource center with keynotes videos and slides
- Earn 4 HRCI credits, 4 SHRM PDC’s, 4 HCI credits, and 3 ATD recertification credits
HCI Premium Membership
Our newly expanded Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization with access to virtual conferences, monthly half-day workshops, discounts on certification programs, and more.