Find Weak Spots and Strengthen the Employee Experience through Data and Analytics
Employees are tired. Over the last two years organizations have cut people, hours, benefits, or had an organization-wide restructuring. Now with inflation causing new restrictions and layoffs, most employees can say their experiences at work have taken a hit. Talent retention is still a critically hot area, and that’s why strategies and programs to lift and improve the employee experience are greatly needed. Register today and discover how data and analytics can impact the employee experience by providing targeted and informed decision-making information that creates real workforce satisfaction.
Attend this conference and learn how to:
- Use specific data points to create a pathway to a better employee experience
- Use pulse surveys and other ways of gathering data and measuring engagement
- Uncover the technology and platforms that support the employee experience
What to Expect
- Join the conference during your workday from 11am - 3pm Eastern Time Zone, no travel required
- Participate on mobile or desktop in our easy-to-use platform
- Meet peers and presenters in virtual networking opportunities
- Access our digital resource center with keynotes videos and slides
- Earn 4 HRCI credits, 4 SHRM PDC’s, 4 HCI credits, and 3 ATD recertification credits
HCI Premium Membership
Our newly expanded Premium Membership is an entire year of learning opportunities, valuable tools, and help with your toughest challenges bundled in one convenient offering for you. Take control of your HR career and make a greater impact in your organization with access to virtual conferences, monthly half-day workshops, discounts on certification programs, and more.