11:05am-11:40am EDT The Science of Rewards: Building a Strategy to Increase Retention and Performance
Rewards and recognition done right increase motivation and performance. Unfortunately, they can accidentally do the reverse. Learn the science behind motivating rewards, and how to build a strategy that recognizes people for what matters.
In this session, you will learn:
- The surprising science of when rewards motivate people, and when they don't
- How rewards and recognition on a low budget can be the most impactful
- How to help your C-suite drive recognition as part of their day-to-day work, rather than "extra" tasks
- How rewards and recognition will change as problem solving and skill-building become more important
- How to translate the science into an actionable strategy