Founder and Chief Experience Officer
Experience Engineering, Inc.
12:15pm-12:45pm It’s Time to Adjust to the “Experience Driven Economy”… Now More Critical than Ever!
“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” ― William Arthur Ward
The economy has moved out of an “Industrial Age – Make and Sell Model” to “The age of Experiential Value Creation and Management – Sensing and Responding.” We have been dealing with discontinuous change for several decades, but nothing more earthshattering than our current environment.
Now, more than ever it’s critical to understand the underlying implications of the management guru Peter Drucker’s statement decades ago, “The purpose of a business is to create value and the reward is profit.” Knowing how to create value that is de-commoditized in today’s marketplace is crucial for survival. Join Lou Carbone and learn how to create real value, which is the key to an experience driven economy.
In this session, you will learn:
- The roadmap to creating leadership skills and perspectives rooted in a deeper understanding of the dynamic changes and establishing more adaptive business agility from inside our customer’s and employees’ unconscious frameworks
- How to be comfortable enough and agile enough to adjust the “sails” for rapid changes in course
- The value created by a critical mindset shift of thinking from the customer and employee back vs. thinking company out
- Gaining knowledge of dynamic new tools and perspectives to elevate value creation experientially
- A deeper understanding of the impact of neuroscience and psychology on value creation today