1:25pm-2:00pm Leading with Equity—Boldly Activating Diversity and Inclusion Through Human Capital Practices
Equityis more than leveling the playing field. It’s about removing barriers and providing the unique support needed to lift each person up to the same opportunity. Companies need to acknowledge the institutional and systemic barriers that underrepresented groups face – among employees, customers and communities. Companies need to recognize that equity ensures an environment where employees of all diverse backgrounds can thrive and belong.
As employers we must enhance our people practices with policies and programs that create fair and equitable workplaces. We must hold our leaders accountable to ensure a culture where people are provided the unique support, they need to deliver their best and realize their full potential. We must remove all the intangible barriers within our organizations and communities so that we can attract and retain the best talent
This discussion will unveil how an organization can transform its culture through a strategic Equity, Diversity and Inclusion program leveraging sustainable human capital practices. You’ll get a holistic look at the importance of embedding ED&I in organizational culture and human capital practices to make a positive impact on organizational performance.
You will learn:
- Learn about Kellogg’s Learning with Equity strategy—Our story
- How to turn up your diversity strategy to transform your culture.
- Why leading with equity can take your D&I strategy to the next level.
- How to boldly activate equity, diversity and inclusion through your human capital practices
- How to leverage data, to address gaps and accelerate equity within your organization