Results Matter: Building Performance Managers through Culture Change
In 2017 the Lubrizol Corporation embarked upon a journey to ensure the future of the company by a focus on enhancing the existing culture and setting new cultural beliefs that drive for results. At the same time work began to overhaul the performance management philosophy and processes. Learn how a company with 90 years of success is reflecting on “what more can we do” to reach their organizational goals and engage a global workforce in making a difference every day.
In this interactive and lively session you will take away practical tips and learn how to:
- Assess your current Performance Management methodology
- Determine the readiness for change in your organization
- Convert business leaders into Performance Managers
- Enroll HR into a new way of supporting a business-led change process
- Create evidence-based measures to track progress along the way