webcast | 1 credit

Equipping your Organization to Derail the Great Training Robbery

Develop Your Workforce

Thursday, December 8, 2022

3:00pm - 4:00pm EST
Add event to your calendar:20221208T200000Z20221208T210000ZEquipping your Organization to Derail the Great Training RobberyIn 2016, Harvard Business School published a report on the effectiveness of corporate training initiatives. They found of the $164Bn spent, less than 10% delivered the intended impact. They labeled the remaining 90% in “wasted” investments the Great Training Robbery. In this webinar we’ll discuss why training initiatives fail to deliver their impact, the 6 underlying factors that drive the failures, and how you can equip your organization to combat those failure modes and create a learning culture. Key Takeaways: Understand why majority of L&D initiatives fail to deliver impact Identify the 6 organizational drivers that prevent organizations from accepting L&D initiatives Understand our 4 part approach to combat these failure drivers and increase the impact of your L&D initiatives - https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hci.org%2Fwebcast%2Fequipping-your-organization-derail-great-training-robberyHuman Capital Institutenoreply@hci.orgAmerica/New_Yorkpublic