With low unemployment and job skills evolving, competition for top talent remains a key challenge for organizations across industries and geographies, particularly the need to improve quality of hire.
Companies are seeking help from multiple resources and tools, including assessments, the best of which utilize artificial intelligence (AI) to enable better decision making in recruiting, hiring and bottom-line business outcomes. The latest study from Aptitude Research Partners shows that by using assessments, companies are four times more likely to improve quality of hire and three times more likely to improve retention, leading to measurable cost savings and increased productivity. Organizations using best-practices in talent acquisition are beating their competition and growing their revenue faster.
Keeping up in today’s hyper-competitive world means more than what many leaders may realize, meaning without the use of AI, an improved candidate experience, and processes that drive business results, their companies are bound to fall behind.
In this webcast, new research will be revealed to help you:
- Understand key trends impacting today’s best assessment practices
- Address challenges in the competitive landscape that make great hiring hard to achieve
- Lay out steps that leading companies take to leverage predictive analytics assessments
- Source the best tools and processes for improving recruitment efforts
- Develop a plan to implement predictive analytics for strategic talent acquisition success